So, not the post on religion in the Permatic Imperium mentioned earlier, but I do have entries to the Library Database for I, K and P. In addition you will find thirteen Rumors in the standard Traveller D66 matrix format. Someday I figure I should have a full D66 Matrix and not just these current entries. As usual please feel free to comment and contribute.
- Ranks: Grand Commander (GCE), Knight Commander (KCE), and Knight of the Empire (KE).
- History: This Order claims its decent from the Volcker Imperium, though it can only be accurately dated by most psychohistorians to somewhere during the Third or Solar Imperium.
- Membership: It is open to all Citizens and in some cases a Knighthood is granted to a Subject elevating them to the proper social standing befitting a Citizen and Knight.
- Ranks: Grand Master (GM), Grand Commander (GCM), and Knight of Maltese (KM).
- Motto: Defenders of the Borders.
- History: This Order can be dated back at least the Fifth Empire. It should be noted however, that Order of Maltese claims decent from the Order of the Knights of Malta and Rhodes.
- Membership: This Order is open to all Members of the Imperial Services which includes including the Imperial Army, Navy, StarMarine Corps, and Scouts. Some Functionaries and Nobles may be granted application to the Order if a they are a Reserve or Retired member of the services. If approved the applicant is granted the Rank of Squire and assigned to a Knight for training.
LIBRARY DATA P -PARTHIAN REMNANTS: The Capital of the last remaining remnants of the Sixth Spinward Imperium is composed of an Imperial Court where each member of the Court is resident on a personal asteroid and they communicate mostly by encrypted TL-G CommPlus. They claim when queried on standard comms that they are busy debating the "Affairs of the Imperium" and can not be bothered to take petitions now. Then they demand the subject leave the system or face dire consequences. As no other world has the kind of power these battle class asteroid-ships might be able to unleash (well beyond the range of most of the worlds they rule), the petitioner generally leaves. The current Parthian Emperor is the old Subsector Duke who elevated herself when it was apparent the Spinward Imperium was falling apart. Her actual tittle is Archduke Arsacid, Regent of Fonest she will confess if questioned on her authority to act in the "Name of the Imperium".
So there it is, what I think is my longest post ever. I have plenty of room to expand into, folks can get an idea of the sandbox that play is taking place in and for people to contribute their two Crowns Imperial (Cr), more commonly known as Credits Imperial or CrImps. So far it looks the players are expressing an interest in Rumor 31.
Well, it has been and long and productive day, time for bed.