Institute | Node 1 | Public Proceedings 200

09 December 2015

[TNS] HERALD Class Starships Launches.

It is with absolute giddy joy I present to you Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC's very first book, HERALD Class Starships!

Okay PDF, but book soon to come, got the margins messed up somewhere on the cover but that should be a quick fix. 

Also, Meredith over at DriveThruRPG.com got me squared away on the coupons and such, so we will mail out the Bundle coupon when the books go live.

Thank you all for the support over the long years. 

Now, quit reading me stroke my ego in public, I have lobsters to taunt before I eat one...with champagne, for Holiday and First Book Ever Celebration. 

This one is for my loyal players on CotI who got caught up in the most tepid whirlwind of adventure ever as this became closer to a reality.

And most of all, for my Beloved Ship's Cat. One down, two to go kiddo. Just like I promised. Love you, miss you, hopefully honor you. Always.

So, there it is, a set of goals set, worked on and accomplished.

Now, need to work on the next set of books...gak.

Hope you enjoy it, may you travel safe. Let us know how we did.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/167951/HERALD-Class-Starships

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen, Subjects, Travellers and others are warned that the Imperium does encourage a certain amount of democracy, but never forget, here you are in the Domain of the Imperium.

Please do not make me be a Tyrant.

Thank you,
Lord Craig A. Glesner,
Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Marquis Malroy & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha,
Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member # 0543.