Institute | Node 1 | Public Proceedings 200

24 August 2010

A History of the Empire....

Man this is turing out to be a longer project than I expected or intended. Still I think I have the serious History of the Empire, Volume One. First though a final, final proof and then to pass it on to the Board and then some sleep. Had unexpected company which cost me some work time.


Poor players I told them the start date for the Campaign was probably 2432 AD. Ooooops.


Turns out to be a bit later than that.


Well of to finish this Task.


Laterness,
Craig.

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. Anyway, it's not related, but I've finally remember to reply to your comment on my Gigacrawler character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I should probably check this and post a smidge more often.

    Sorry to get back to you so late.

    ReplyDelete

Citizen, Subjects, Travellers and others are warned that the Imperium does encourage a certain amount of democracy, but never forget, here you are in the Domain of the Imperium.

Please do not make me be a Tyrant.

Thank you,
Lord Craig A. Glesner,
Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Marquis Malroy & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha,
Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member # 0543.