Institute | Node 1 | Public Proceedings 200

06 December 2013

[T5 BCS] The HMS Blackthorne. Now in color!

Greetings and salutations my dear readers.

*in the voice of my proud 12 year inner child* "Today, I drew a spaceship!" 

Okay, back to I am old and grown up land. I did however spend the day drawing a spaceship, well a starship to be exact. I have been meaning to this up for some time now, but Life keeps happening. This is both a draft design for a later book (like when BCS gets done, but that may be a while yet, Marc has a huge "ToDo" list) and an illustration for my ever faithful players, who bumped the thread a bit ago. He was right to do so and he did it with style too. Nice work, Force Commander Baronet Martel! This drawing is for you. And Djer. And the others if the join up. 

So here without further ado is the flagship of the 2nd Fleet of the Permatic Royal Navy, HMS Blackthorne.

She may not look like much, but she'll get you there in one piece. 

Just to give you a glimpse of how work went into this crap ass drawing, I now present a screen shot of the gallery of my SketchBook.

As you can see there were a lot of steps and I got to play with layers. Well, now I need to finish the rest of the post in which our heroes, a newly elevated Baronet and former Force Commander with the Royal Marines and an empire-wide famous cosmologist tour the ship, go to Court, have dinner, and then meet with His Imperial and Royal Majesty Vlad II to discuss matters of grave import.

Enjoy and I will catch you on the flipside.

Laterness,
Craig.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen, Subjects, Travellers and others are warned that the Imperium does encourage a certain amount of democracy, but never forget, here you are in the Domain of the Imperium.

Please do not make me be a Tyrant.

Thank you,
Lord Craig A. Glesner,
Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Marquis Malroy & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha,
Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member # 0543.