You read it right, I have finally got the first of what I am sure will be many more nit-picky fine combing and tagging and sorting and further organizing of the library's digital resources (hard copy still needs a good inventory and conversion, but alas, I have not even an Intern to assist me. Merely, me and the Ship's Cat, whose job apparently consists of much napping in close proximity. He's very good at that.
But round one of the great [T5 ATU] ADSGD Library Stacks and Archive (AAB) have had their official Centennial cleaning and shelving.
News Flash! TNS Rumor Control has been updated. Please consult local interface for directions to the correct Node Thank you. You may now resume your previous selection...More Thrilling News @ TDI Public Node...
- Library DataBase completely gone through and cataloged by subject. (I will slowly get the new ADSGD Library online, though it may wait till I have a real site of my own.)
- Permatic Imperium Setting Book outline draft 01 written.
- Expanded and revised the old Library structure. (really, this does count as a separate task)
- Reviewed some important setting docs to remind me where things are for players.
- Roughed out County Interhaus and ran the RU numbers for the Permatic Imperium. (KRU 41, not bad for a fledging empire..)
- Backed up old structure, brought some old volumes up from Storage back into the Stacks, and backed up the new Library.
- Oh and as you can see, had the facade (and soon some interior remodeling) done.
- Thanks to our dear Patrons, His Imperial Majesty, Privy Advisors and others who have helped in some way to our reaching this stage of development.
Also, for those that did not know, there is a Kickstarter Project for Traveller 5 with some very groovy SWAG. Like, remember those beautiful Imperial Starburst D6s? Yeah, did you do wish you had a set. Well, I got very lucky and finally scored some. Very lucky indeed. Worry no more! Marc is making a brand new set. Even cooler, it has a white and a red Imperial Starburst D6. So, if you dig this Traveller and want to see me do this shit for real, maybe even with books you could write notes in the nargins explaining why "that would never work, banned.", or those quick tables made on the fly. Stuff like that, you know the stuff that made us stride the Multiverse.
Here goes Man of Earth. Once he was mighty.
Back to work.