Institute | Node 1 | Public Proceedings 200

29 November 2013

Metagame: A Very Rough Map of Permatic.

Not much today, just a little something I have been working on. Though, I swear I have spent just as long trying to get the damned thing online. I hate mobile computing. Almost like the real thing, sort of like a simulator is like flying in combat.

Anyway, let us see if this works...



Now, the next part is importing to CotI so my players can at least sort know what the world looks like.

Enjoy, be well, and eat at Taco Bell. :p (Yeah, it's a bad movie, but it makes up for it in being fun.)

Well, way past my bedtime, so I will now close.

Laterness,
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen, Subjects, Travellers and others are warned that the Imperium does encourage a certain amount of democracy, but never forget, here you are in the Domain of the Imperium.

Please do not make me be a Tyrant.

Thank you,
Lord Craig A. Glesner,
Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Marquis Malroy & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha,
Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member # 0543.