Institute | Node 1 | Public Proceedings 200

06 February 2013

Update: Some fun with TravellerMap.com

Greetings Gentlebeings,

Well, I am still alive and kicking, if not in the best shape.

Took some time to check out the ever awesome TravellerMap.com's Jump Map post function and generated this Jump-3 chart of the area around Abonai Belt, Colony A and Bohen.

I will try and get something more detailed and informative than this post, but right now I think this still it is pretty cool.
Jump-3 Chart from centered on Atell C 864 786-3 S Ag  [FS 0724]
I hope this tides you over till I can get some more up.

Laterness,
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen, Subjects, Travellers and others are warned that the Imperium does encourage a certain amount of democracy, but never forget, here you are in the Domain of the Imperium.

Please do not make me be a Tyrant.

Thank you,
Lord Craig A. Glesner,
Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Marquis Malroy & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha,
Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member # 0543.