Institute | Node 1 | Public Proceedings 200

03 October 2012

Update: Yep, you guessed it, some excuses.

Sorry my dear readers for my lack of posting, but I have been catching some extra hours at work and that is putting a damper on my writing these days.

I am working on a couple of things behind the screen, one of which is putting the final touches on HMS Herald and of course madly scribbling ideas for this and that in the notebooks.

I am hoping to have something for you either by the end of this week or next. Please be patient.

Thank you again for your patronage.

Laterness,
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen, Subjects, Travellers and others are warned that the Imperium does encourage a certain amount of democracy, but never forget, here you are in the Domain of the Imperium.

Please do not make me be a Tyrant.

Thank you,
Lord Craig A. Glesner,
Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Marquis Malroy & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha,
Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member # 0543.